Movie List For The Twisted Minded (18+)

Movie List For The Twisted Minded and Alike

First of all, I want to remind you that this list is only for 18+ because most of them may be too sadistic to watch or even talked about while eating.

So if you are not old enough, please see other articles. Such as this Top 10 Horror Games.

Let's Start Our Movie List For The Twisted Minded and Alike

FYI, I only listed the movie that I've watched and fully ignore the fact that it might have a bad sequel, prequel, and remake. The movies I watched are the original, not the remake. Some might not be so pleasant to watch since there was no HD and 4K back then.
  • I Spit on Your Grave
  • A Serbian Film
  • Cannibal Holocaust and Cannibal Ferox
  • The Last House on The Left
  • Caligula
  • Irreversible
  • Martyrs
  • The Human Centipede
  • Antichrist
  • Strawdogs
  • A Clockwork Orange

I Spit On Your Grave

A Serbian Film


Cannibal Holocaust

The Last House on The Left

Caligula

Irreversible

Martyrs

The Human Centipede

Antichrist

Straw Dogs

A Clockwork Orange

Is there any movie worth mentioning that I didn't put in this list? Tell me in the comment section below.