My Unpopular Opinion About Flat Earth

About Flat Earth

A few years ago we were enlivened by stories about the flat earth that had loyal supporters. But lately, the voices of flat-earthers have begun to be less heard.

Why? Is it because science has proven that they are wrong? Maybe not. Because they also have scientists who support their theory.

The Religion

One thing I don't like is when the flat earth is connected with religion. Because, when it comes to religion, science loses its meaning. In religion, everything is written in stone. Either you're in, or you're out, there is no in between in religion.

We know for ourselves that religion is often contrary to science. However, in my opinion, if the earth is truly flat, then a flat earth will be a bridge between science and religion. There will be many unanswered questions answered.

The Big Question Mark

Things I don't understand about flat earthers are:


  1. Why do they doubt the videos made by NASA, and consider them CGI, but they trust bad quality amateur videos to strengthen their theory.
  2. Why do they always compare their theories with existing theories? Wouldn't it be easier if they made a new experiment that strengthened their theory?

To me, this makes the flat-earthers sound like the vegetarians who continue to issue hate speeches to meat lovers.
On the other side, why the citizen of the "Globe" even bothers the idea of the flat earth in the first place? It's not like any random flat-earther suddenly knock on your door and ask, "do you have time to talk about our home and history The Flat Earth?". 

My Unpopular Opinion About Flat Earth

I myself like stories about this flat earth. Because with this conspiracy story, I have a lot of new reading and watching list.

The new reading and watching lists made me know the origin of why money was made, I came to know that there were other objects in the sky, I knew what Planet Nibiru was, I learned about alternate ancient histories, and so on.

Conspiracy stories that have emerged since there was a flat earth idea are like a science fiction for me. And that gave me the inspiration to write fantasy books with the flat earth settings. The book itself is a mix of fantasy and horror.


Oh, and one more thing that I like when the earth is really flat is, I won't have to be afraid of the earth eaten by the sun. But wait, the humongous sea monsters are just as creepy as hell. So, I just hope that I and my descendants won't live to see that happening or have moved to another solar system.

GryphinGore, back to the grave.

Comments