Red Eyes Behind The Door

Okay hello everyone

This time, I want to share the experience that was so horror when I was a kid, and this is Real Story when I was in my hometown.

Gambar terkait




So short story..

  When I first went back to my hometown with my family, and indeed in my hometown I used to be very scary because of the mountain where it was.
Coincidentally I used to carry a pretty sacred cellphone in my opinion,
So when the night arrived my family and I slept on the porch floor near the entrance of the house, it was quite scary!
Then the others sleep, and ONLY I haven't slept..

  Now here is the Sacred Mobile location, I accidentally open the camera, then I point to the door which is dark and dirty,
Well there I saw red eyes blinking and pretty scary, then I closed the camera and I didn't see those Red Eyes, Then I opened the camera again and it turned out that the eyes appeared again, Because I was scared then I slept.. ._.

Comments